CertKit 220-1001: CompTIA A+
The CompTIA A+ Core Series courses are perfect for those individuals looking to start a new career in the IT sector. As for the more experienced IT professionals, gaining the CompTIA A+ qualification will validate your skills and can give your career in IT a substantial lift. This course package contains both the newly revised CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 (Core 1 & Core 2) course content.
The certification covers a solid foundation of knowledge as it demonstrates to students the fundamentals as far as the installation and maintenance of hardware as well as the customisation and operation of various platforms such as mobile devices is concerned.
This internationally recognised certification has remained extremely popular in the IT field since it focuses on a wide array of subjects such as networking, laptops and mobile devices, installation and configuration of various operating systems, security and troubleshooting to name but a few.
- The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks at the moment
- Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in endpoint management & technical support roles
- Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates the core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace
The CompTIA A+ Core Series requires candidates to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002) covering the following new content:
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android, and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
This DiviTrain CertKit focuses on establishing best practices in troubleshooting, networking, and security across a variety of devices. It covers the ability to assemble computer components based on specific requirements, and how to install, configure, and maintain PCs and software for end-users. It also teaches basic networking and virtualization skills, in addition to appropriate customer support. The CertKit gives students the knowledge to properly diagnose, resolve, and document an assortment of hardware and software issues through proper troubleshooting techniques. A solid foundation of entry-level knowledge is important to help build toward more specialized learning later in your career. This CertKit covers the objectives for CompTIA A+ Certification Exam 220-1001. This exam counts toward the CompTIA A+ certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic computer user skills, be able to complete tasks in a Microsoft Windows environment, be able to search for, browse, and access information on the Internet, and have basic knowledge of computing concepts.
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Implement client virtualization.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Support and troubleshoot print devices.
Who should attend:
This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA A+ certification and who want to prepare for the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 Certification Exam.
- E-learning courses:
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Installing Hardware and Display Components
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Laptops Features and Mobile Device Types
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Accessories and Mobile Device Synchronization
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Mobile Device Network Connectivity and Application Support
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: TCP and UDP ports
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Networking
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Configuring a Wired/Wireless Network
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Wireless Networking Protocols
- CompTIA A+ 220-1001: Network Hosts
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 210+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- Suits a busy Lifestyle & Independent Learners
- Train in the comfort of your home
- Immediate Access for 365 days
- Train at any time of day
- Certificates on completion
- Interactive course
- Compatible on mobile, tablet and desktop
- Case studies
- Scenario-based learning
- Exercise Files
- Personal performance tool
- Bookmarking ability
- Note-taking facilities
- Tutor Support 24/7
- MeasureUp Exam Simulation