This CertKit introduces fundamentals concepts related to Artificial Intelligence (AI), and the services in Microsoft Azure that can be used to create AI solutions. The course is not designed to teach students to become professional data scientists or software developers, but rather to build awareness of common AI workloads and the ability to identify Azure services to support them.
Prerequisite certification is not required before taking this course. Successful Azure AI Fundamental students start with some basic awareness of computing and internet concepts, and an interest in using Azure AI services.
- Experience using computers and the internet.
- Interest in use cases for AI applications and machine learning models.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Describe Artificial Intelligence workloads and considerations.
- Describe fundamental principles of machine learning on Azure.
- Describe features of computer vision workloads on Azure.
- Describe features of Natural Language Processing (NLP) workloads on Azure.
- Describe features of conversational AI workloads on Azure.
Who should attend:
The Azure AI Fundamentals course is designed for anyone interested in learning about the types of solution artificial intelligence (AI) makes possible, and the services on Microsoft Azure that you can use to create them. You don’t need to have any experience of using Microsoft Azure before taking this course, but a basic level of familiarity with computer technology and the Internet is assumed. Some of the concepts covered in the course require a basic understanding of mathematics, such as the ability to interpret charts.
- E-learning courses:
- AI-900: Azure AI Fundamentals: Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- AI-900: Azure AI Fundamentals: Machine Learning with Azure Services
- AI-900: Azure AI Fundamentals: Using Azure Machine Learning Studio
- AI-900: Azure AI Fundamentals: Authoring with the Azure ML Studio Designer
- AI-900: Azure AI Fundamentals: Evaluating Models with the ML Designer
- AI-900: Azure AI Fundamentals: Natural Language Processing
- AI-900: Azure AI Fundamentals: Creating a Conversational AI Bot
- AI-900: Azure AI Fundamentals: Computer Vision
- AI-900: Azure AI Fundamentals: Face & Optical Character Recognition
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Tips & Tricks