In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to e-learning, exam quizzes, tips, and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Live labs, online live help, and mentoring for 365 days included.
The Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) CertKit gives you a broad range of fundamental knowledge for all IT careers.
You will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
The CertKit covers configuring network components such as switches, routers, and wireless LAN controllers; managing network devices; and identifying basic security threats.
The CertKit also gives you a foundation in network programmability, automation, and software-defined networking.
This CertKit helps you prepare to take the 200-301 Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) exam. Bypassing this one exam, you earn the Cisco CCNA certification.
It is strongly recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Basic PC Operating System Navigation Skills.
- Basic Internet Usage Skills.
- Basic IP Address Knowledge.
This course will help you:
- Learn the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network.
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of networking, security, and automation.
- Prepare for the 200-301 CCNA exam, which earns CCNA certification.
Who should attend:
This CertKit is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. It provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks. The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator.
- Network support technician.
- Help desk technician.
- E-learning courses:
- CCNA 2020: Networking Components
- CCNA 2020: Networking Components - NGFW, NGIPS, & Cisco DNA Center
- CCNA 2020: WLCs, Access Points, Servers, & Endpoints
- CCNA 2020: Network Topology Architectures
- CCNA 2020: Network Topology Architectures - WAN, Cloud, & SOHO
- CCNA 2020: Layer 1 Interfaces & Cabling
- CCNA 2020: Layer 1 Physical & Configuration Issues
- CCNA 2020: Networking Protocols
- CCNA 2020: IP Addressing Basics & Configuration
- CCNA 2020: IPv4 Subnetting
- CCNA 2020: IPv6 Addressing & Configuration
- CCNA 2020: Virtualization Concepts
- CCNA 2020: Network Access, VLAN Configuration, & Interswitch Connectivity
- CCNA 2020: L2 Discovery Protocols & L2 and L3 EtherChannel Configuration
- CCNA 2020: Spanning Tree Protocol
- CCNA 2020: Cisco Wireless Architecture & WLAN Components
- CCNA 2020: Cisco WLC Configuration & Wireless Management Access
- CCNA 2020: Static Routing
- CCNA 2020: Dynamic Routing
- CCNA 2020: Configuring & Verifying NAT
- CCNA 2020: NTP, DNS, & DHCP
- CCNA 2020: SNMP, Syslog, & PHB for QoS
- CCNA 2020: Configuring SSH, FTP, & TFTP
- CCNA 2020: IT Security Concepts
- CCNA 2020: Security Program & Password Policy Components
- CCNA 2020: AAA Security & VPN Types
- CCNA 2020: Configuring & Verifying ACLs
- CCNA 2020: Configuring Port Security, DHCP Snooping, & DAI
- CCNA 2020: Automation, Network Programmability, & SDN Architectures
- CCNA 2020: APIs & Cisco DNA Center
- CCNA 2020: Configuration Management & JSON Encoded Data
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ Questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- Practice Labs