In-depth e-learning content includes 365-day online access to e-learning, exam quizzes, tips, and information.
MeasureUp practice test is available for 60 days which starts with the first time you access the practice test area.
Some Cert Kit Titles include online mentoring for 365 days. Please check DETAILS section below to see if mentoring is included for this title.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic understanding of computer networks and hardware concepts.
- Basic understanding of OS and Application concepts.
- Experience with using the Windows OS.
- Prepare and install Windows 10.
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Perform post-installation configuration tasks.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network settings in Windows.
- Configure remote management of Windows.
- Configure and manage applications in Windows.
- Configure Internet Explorer.
- Describe the methods for securing Windows 10.
- Configure account access and authentication.
- Configure file and folder permissions.
- Create security policies.
Who should attend:
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management, and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
- E-learning courses:
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Active Directory Management
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Prepare for Deployment
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Deployment
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Perform Post-Installation Configuration
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Manage Devices & Data
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Policy-Based Management
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Configure Networking
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Configure Remote Connectivity
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Configure System & Data Recovery
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Manage Updates
- MD-100 - Windows 10: Monitor & Manage Windows
- MeasureUp Exam simulation
- 150+ questions
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks
- Live Labs