ITIL 4 brings the ITIL framework up to date, introducing a holistic approach to service management and focusing on 'end-to-end service management from demand to value'.
The new edition of ITIL 4 is the first major update to ITIL since 2007 and is arguably a response to the emergence of newer service management frameworks such as VeriSM™, SIAM® and FitSM. It expands the previous version of ITIL V3 ('ITIL 2011') and provides a flexible basis to support organizations on their journey to the new world of digital transformation.
ITIL 4 describes an operating model for the delivery of tech-enabled products and services. The documentation has been completely revised and streamlined to make it easier to read and enhanced with many practical examples.
ITIL 4 also reflects recent trends in software development and IT operations and includes advice on how to apply philosophies such as Agile, DevOps and Lean in the domain of service management.
Finally, ITIL 4 makes a point of being "a framework for service management" (as opposed to "IT service management"), reflecting the growing trend of applying service management best practices in the domain of enterprise and business services.
CertKit content overview:
- ITIL® 4 Foundation: Introduction
- ITIL® 4 Foundation: Key Concepts of Service Management
- ITIL® 4 Foundation: Key Concepts
- ITIL® 4 Foundation: The Service Value System
- ITIL® 4 Foundation: The Service Value Chain
- ITIL® 4 Foundation: The Guiding Principles
- ITIL® 4 Foundation: General Management Practices
- ITIL® 4 Foundation: Service Management Practices (Part 1)
- ITIL® 4 Foundation: Service Management Practices (Part 2)
- TestPrep Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Tips & Tricks