Study time: 45 hours
Audience: Aspiring web developer, Python developer, data scientist or web administrator, back end developer, data analyst, business analyst.
The programming language Python enjoys ever-increasing popularity. Compared to other popular programming languages such as C++ or Java it provides several advantages, which lead to higher productivity. Start learning Python with this e-learning multi collection from the world’s largest e-learning provider.
Python is a high-level programming language that has code readability and simplicity as its primary design goals. Python is an interpreted language and supports object-oriented, functional imperative, and procedural paradigms. This series of Skillsoft courses cover the basics of Python and focuses on getting you up to speed writing code that conforms to the Pythonic style.
• Python: The Basics (3 Hours, 28 Minutes)
• Python: Classes and Modules (2 Hours, 55 Minutes)
• Python: Iteration and Exceptions (3 Hours, 44 Minutes)
• Python: Web Application Development (2 Hours, 29 Minutes)
• Python: web2py and Test-driven Development (2 Hours, 19 Minutes)
• Python: Data Science Fundamentals (1 Hour, 42 Minutes)
Developing with Python
Python is intended to allow programmers to express ideas in code that is shorter and more readable than in other languages. This series of courses covers the basics of programming with the Python language.
• Python Language Basics (2 Hours, 38 Minutes)
• Applications of Python (1 Hour, 42 Minutes)
• Advanced Python (1 Hour, 29 Minutes)
Python for Data Science I
Data science has become a great trend in computational and predictive statistical analysis. It’s also used by various organizations to make data-driven decisions. With all the challenges faced, Python has become an indispensable tool for the data science analyst and an important tool for any data scientist. This comprehensive path will provide a means of transcending the theory of data science with the help of Python and many other integrated tool sets. After completing these courses, you will be well on your way to creating vast data models and working with big data technologies to handle data at scale. You will also have a greater understanding of and appreciation for how great data science is.
• Python for Data Science – Introduction to Python for Data Science (2 Hours, 32 Minutes)
• Python for Data Science – Complex Data Engineering in Python (2 Hours, 41 Minutes)
Python for Data Science II
This path will cover the key tools and libraries used by Python for Data Science including NumPy and Pandas. Courses:
• Python for Data Science: Introduction to NumPy for Multi-dimensional Data (1 Hour) • Python for Data Science: Advanced Operations with NumPy Arrays (1 Hour, 8 Minutes)
• Python for Data Science: Introduction to Pandas (1 Hour, 6 Minutes)
• Python for Data Science: Basic Data Visualization Using Seaborn (1 Hour, 7 Minutes) • Python for Data Science: Advanced Data Visualization Using Seaborn (1 Hour, 4 Minutes)
• Python for Data Science: Manipulating and Analyzing Data in Pandas DataFrames(45 Minutes)